Latest Blog Posts
|Join Our Mailing List|
Who We Are
No one understands the intersection of technology and financial services like Corporate Insight. For nearly two decades, we have tracked new developments in the retail financial services industry through our syndicated Monitor research and our consulting services. We pride ourselves on identifying best practices in online banking and investing, online insurance, mobile finance, active trading platforms, social media and other emerging areas. In the process, we have helped our clients -- which cover the entire spectrum of the financial services industry -- to stay on top of industry trends and improve their competitive position.
We are known for our detailed, objective research, unmatched expertise, and emphasis on the actual user experience. There are no assumptions in Corporate Insight’s work – we use live accounts at the firms we track to benchmark their effectiveness across all major channels and give our clients unparalleled competitive intelligence.
Corporate Insight’s client list features most of the major players in the financial services industry including 70% of the financial services firms on the Fortune 500. Corporate Insight’s research and analysts are frequently cited in financial media outlets such as Barron’s, Bloomberg, CNBC, Forbes, SmartMoney and The Wall Street Journal as well as news publications like the Associated Press, New York Times, Newsweek, TIME and USA Today.
Why Choose Corporate Insight?
While there are many research and consulting firms out there, there is only one Corporate Insight. Here’s why:
- Expertise – For 20 years, Corporate Insight has focused exclusively on tracking and evaluating the online and offline user experience offered by financial service firms to prospects, clients and advisors. No other firm can match our expertise in this area.
- We become the customer – Rather than rely on third-party data as a basis for our research, we hold live accounts at all major financial firms. This provides us with unparalleled knowledge of the true customer experience and gives our research an unmatched level of detail. Our analysis enables our clients to strengthen existing products and services, stimulate ideas for new offerings and get a first-hand look at what their competitors are doing.
- Objective and granular approach – All of our services go into a very granular level of detail with the objectivity that only an experienced third-party can provide. Clients use our research because they want to eliminate assumptions and gain a better understanding of industry trends and best practices.
- Company-wide value – Our deliverables have great value not only for the more obvious functional areas—C-level management, market research, product management and development, customer experience, e-commerce, strategic planning—but also for less obvious areas such as pricing, information technology, operations, distribution, marketing communications and compliance.
- Accessibility – We impose no distribution restrictions or seat licenses on our clients. All of our products and services are available on a company-wide basis to all employees for a single fee. Furthermore, our executives and experienced industry analysts are always available to clients at no additional charge.
We conduct ourselves, both as a company and as individuals, according to a set of core values:
- Clients first – Our clients are our top priority, and we serve them accordingly.
- Integrity – We hold ourselves to a higher standard and never fail to deliver what is promised.
- Objectivity – Our research and methodologies are unbiased and transparent.
- Comprehensiveness – Our work stands out for its depth and attention to detail.
To learn more about Corporate Insight and our mission, please view the video below or read the interview in Leaders Magazine with our Founder & President.