The July 2016 issue of Consulting Insights is now available! Our feature article shares some of the key findings from our study The Innovation Advantage on the applications of biometric authentication technologies for financial services. We explore the latest trends in mobile finance innovation, discuss how to effectively market to active traders and assess how financial firms are using Facebook, particularly for customer service. Finally, we summarize findings from our whitepaper The Looming Problems with Retirement Planners, which discusses key factors that cause variations in retirement calculators’ income projections.
Inside the July 2016 issue:
- Biometric Authentication Holds Promise for Financial Services Firms
- Mobile Leadership Driven by Superior Design, Advanced Transactions and Research Functionality
- Marketing to Today’s Active Trader
- Facebook and Financial Services: The Latest Front in Customer Service
- The Looming Problems with Retirement Planners