The higher education industry is facing a range of new competitive pressures that is placing a greater reliance on alumni development. Alumni Monitor examines the online and offline user experience of leading higher education institutions. Working with actual alumni, our research service provides higher education institutions with a unique, first-hand look at the online resources and mar-com materials that make-up the alumni experience.
Unlike our typical monitor services, Alumni Monitor scans the alumni experience of the leading institutions. We start with the schools that have over $1B in endowment or with successful alumni participation. Alumni Monitor also keeps a watch for other schools with innovative techniques to foster alumni development.
The Types of Schools Tracked by Alumni Monitor
- Schools with at least $1 billion in endowment
- Any school with strong participation
- Schools with innovative techniques for alumni development
Research Reports – In-depth reports that focus on key aspects of the online and offline user experience, including mobile and social media topics. Reports include:
- Detailed reviews of how leading higher education institutions are engaging ignnonumni for development and advancement
- Key findings and best practice analysis to help improve your school’s alumni outreach
Monthly Updates – Comprehensive review of changes and additions to alumni public and private websites (e.g. Alumni Online Communities):
- Website and mobile design and usability
- How social media channels are being used
- Communications related to alumni development as well as relations
Alumni Collateral Materials – All materials and communications that we receive are available for subscribers to view or download online. This includes hard-copy communications, newsletters, marketing pieces, disclosure documents and email communications.
Analyst Support – Research support from our experienced Alumni Monitor team.