Digital Advice Monitor
Tracks 16 Leading Firms
Monthly Updates – In-depth reports that focus on key aspects of the online client and prospect user experience, products, account documents, industry trends and more. Reports include:
- Detailed reviews of each Digital Advice Monitor firms
- Key findings and best practice analysis to help improve your company’s offerings
- Handy matrix summarizing your competitors’ offerings
Quarterly Reports – Comprehensive review of changes and additions to competitor public, client and advisor sites with an emphasis on:
- Website design and usability
- Online product and education resources
- Online marketing practices
- Client account information and transaction capabilities
Quarterly Research Report Summary Slide Decks – Key summary findings, best practices from industry leaders and recommendations from each report condensed into a convenient slide deck that can easily be shared with colleagues.
Client Website Videos – Go behind-the-login for both website and mobile apps, and take a first-hand look at the online resources your competitors offer their clients.
Client Collateral Materials – All materials and communications that we receive are available for subscribers to view or download online. This includes account statements, newsletters, marketing pieces, disclosure documents and email communications.
Competitor Summary Matrices – Breakdown of the key client website features offered by all Digital Advice Monitor firms. A matrix comparing products and key fees is also included.
Analyst Support – Personalized research support from our experienced Digital Advice Monitor team.
Jen ButlerDirector, Brokerage & Digital Advice Jen Butler is the Director of Research for Corporate Insight’s Asset Management, Brokerage & Digital Advice Monitor services. As Director, Jen leads Corporate Insight’s subscription research teams and contributes to custom consulting opportunities within the brokerage and asset management industries. Jen has been cited in various publications, including Ignites and Fund Intelligence and has conducted extensive research on industry topics, such as account opening and onboarding, communication strategies, competitive benchmarking, and industry trend analysis. In her tenure as Digital Advice lead, Jen developed CI’s Digital Advice Audit; a comprehensive industry benchmarking service that evaluates competitors’ automated investing platforms. Jen graduated from Northeastern University in 2012 with a Bachelor’s in Media Studies.
- Director of Research: Sean McDermott
- Analyst: Emily Brinkman
- Research Associate: Allison Alecci
- Research Associate: Jackson Arnold
- June 2019 – Digital Communication Techniques
- March 2019 – Digital and Advisor-Supported Reallocation: Robo Reallocation Processes
- December 2018 – Analyzing the Extent of Advice: A Review of Pure and Hybrid Robo Advisory Support
- September 2018 – Decoding Robo Customers: Analysis of Corporate Insight’s 2018 Digital Advice Investor Survey
- June 2018 – Financial Planning for the Digital Customer: Aggregation-Based Portfolio Analysis & Goal Tracking Tools
- March 2018 – Expanding the Coverage Set: Account Opening and Onboarding
- December 2017 – 2017 Digital Advisory in Review & Best Practices
- September 2017 – Digital Advice on The Go: Private iPhone App Overview
- June 2017 – Private Website Overview
- March 2017 – Account Opening & Onboarding