Digital Advice Monitor
Tracks 16 Leading Firms
Monthly Updates – In-depth reports that focus on key aspects of the online client and prospect user experience, products, account documents, industry trends and more. Reports include:
- Detailed reviews of each Digital Advice Monitor firms
- Key findings and best practice analysis to help improve your company’s offerings
- Handy matrix summarizing your competitors’ offerings
Quarterly Reports – Comprehensive review of changes and additions to competitor public, client and advisor sites with an emphasis on:
- Website design and usability
- Online product and education resources
- Online marketing practices
- Client account information and transaction capabilities
Quarterly Research Report Summary Slide Decks – Key summary findings, best practices from industry leaders and recommendations from each report condensed into a convenient slide deck that can easily be shared with colleagues.
Client Website Videos – Go behind-the-login for both website and mobile apps, and take a first-hand look at the online resources your competitors offer their clients.
Client Collateral Materials – All materials and communications that we receive are available for subscribers to view or download online. This includes account statements, newsletters, marketing pieces, disclosure documents and email communications.
Competitor Summary Matrices – Breakdown of the key client website features offered by all Digital Advice Monitor firms. A matrix comparing products and key fees is also included.
Analyst Support – Personalized research support from our experienced Digital Advice Monitor team.
Jen ButlerSenior Analyst, Brokerage & Digital Advice
Jen Butler is a Senior Analyst on the Brokerage Industry team, leading the firm’s Digital Advice Monitor research agenda. As Digital Advice lead, Jen has conducted extensive research on the automated investing account opening experience, web and mobile interfaces and aggregation-based portfolio analysis and financial planning tools. Her custom work includes competitive benchmarking, trend analysis, product positioning and digital user experience. In 2017, Jen co-authored the study, Blockchain Solutions and the Future of Finance, which examined blockchain applications and their potential impact on end consumers. Jen graduated from Northeastern University in 2012 with a Bachelors in Media Studies.
- Director of Research: Sean McDermott
- Analyst: Emily Brinkman
- Research Associate: Allison Alecci
- Research Associate: Jackson Arnold
- December 2018 – Analyzing the Extent of Advice: A Review of Pure and Hybrid Robo Advisory Support
- September 2018 – Decoding Robo Customers: Analysis of Corporate Insight’s 2018 Digital Advice Investor Survey
- June 2018 – Financial Planning for the Digital Customer: Aggregation-Based Portfolio Analysis & Goal Tracking Tools
- March 2018 – Expanding the Coverage Set: Account Opening and Onboarding
- December 2017 – 2017 Digital Advisory in Review & Best Practices
- September 2017 – Digital Advice on The Go: Private iPhone App Overview
- June 2017 – Private Website Overview
- March 2017 – Account Opening & Onboarding