Mobile Monitor continuously tracks and analyzes the mobile resources offered by leading financial institutions across banking, brokerage, credit cards and asset management. Using actual accounts, Mobile Monitor offers you a first-hand look at the mobile user experience these leading firms provide their clients. We review smartphone apps, tablet apps and mobile-optimized sites on all popular mobile devices including iPhones, iPads and Androids.
Tracks 24 Top Financial Institutions across the Industry
Bi-Weekly Updates – Timely reviews of new mobile releases as well as updates and changes to competitor mobile websites, smartphone apps and tablet apps with an emphasis on:
- Mobile design and usability
- Mobile interactive tools
- Client account information and transaction capabilities
- New mobile site and app releases
Quarterly Mobile Research Reports – In-depth reports that focus on key aspects of the mobile user experience, smartphone and tablet apps, mobile finance trends and more. Reports include:
- Detailed reviews of each Mobile Monitor firm
- Key findings and best practice analysis to help improve your company’s offerings
- Handy matrix summarizing your competitors’ offerings
Quarterly Mobile Research Report Summary Slide Decks – Key summary findings, best practices from industry leaders and recommendations from each report condensed into a convenient slide deck that can easily be shared with colleagues.
Behind-the-Login Videos – Go behind-the-login and take a first-hand look at the mobile resources being offered to clients by your competitors.
Competitor Summary Matrices – Breakdown of the devices supported and key mobile features offered by all Mobile Monitor firms.
Analyst Support – Personalized research support from our experienced Mobile Monitor team.
Meredith BartholdSenior Analyst, Bank Monitor, Credit Card Monitor, Mobile Monitor and Small Business Card Monitor
Meredith Barthold is a Senior Analyst leading the research for Bank Monitor, Credit Card Monitor, Mobile Monitor and Small Business Card Monitor. She has conducted extensive research on the banking and credit card industries, examining the online platforms, customer service capabilities, social media marketing and tools offered to prospects, customers and financial professionals. In addition to her core responsibilities, Meredith has contributed to a variety of custom research projects in the bank and cards industries, the Trends & Highlights blog series and the bi-annual Credit Card Product Update. Meredith holds a B.A. in chemistry from Colgate University.
- Director of Research: Matthew Eschmann
- Analyst: Justin Mattos
- Senior Research Associate: Ezra Salzman-Gubbay
- June 2019 – Mobile Account Applications
- March 2019 – Mobile App Satisfaction and Preferences: Analysis of Corporate Insight’s 2018 Bank User and 2017 Investor Surveys
- December 2018 – Mobile Innovators: Next Generation Banking and Investment Apps
- September 2018 – With a Little Help from the Machines: Virtual and Voice-Based Assistants
- June 2018 – Digital Wallets and 2017 Investor Survey Results: Q2 2018 Mobile Monitor Report
- March 2018 – Keeping Up with Account Details: Mobile Account Information
- December 2017 – Mobile Leaders: Top Firms in Mobile Finance
- September 2017 – Making Changes on the Move: Mobile Self-Service Capabilities
- June 2017 – Money Movement
- March 2017 – Mobile Menu Design & Navigation
- December 2016 – Staying Secure on the Go
- September 2016 – Mobile Alerts
- June 2016 – Mobile-Optimized and Responsively Designed Sites
- March 2016 – Top Firms & Best Practices
- December 2015: Mobile Account Opening
- June 2015: Windows Mobile and BlackBerry Apps