Mobile Monitor continuously tracks and analyzes the mobile resources offered by leading financial institutions across banking, brokerage, credit cards and asset management. Using actual accounts, Mobile Monitor offers you a first-hand look at the mobile user experience these leading firms provide their clients. We review mobile-optimized sites, smartphone apps and tablet apps on all popular mobile devices including iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and tablets, Windows Mobile and more.
Tracks 24 Top Financial Institutions across the Industry
Bi-Weekly Updates – Timely reviews of new mobile releases as well as updates and changes to competitor mobile websites, smartphone apps and tablet apps with an emphasis on:
- Mobile design and usability
- Mobile interactive tools
- Client account information and transaction capabilities
- New mobile site and app releases
Quarterly Mobile Research Reports – In-depth reports that focus on key aspects of the mobile user experience, smartphone and tablet apps, mobile finance trends and more. Reports include:
- Detailed reviews of each Mobile Monitor firm
- Key findings and best practice analysis to help improve your company’s offerings
- Handy matrix summarizing your competitors’ offerings
Quarterly Mobile Research Report Summary Slide Decks – Key summary findings, best practices from industry leaders and recommendations from each report condensed into a convenient slide deck that can easily be shared with colleagues.
Behind-the-Login Videos – Go behind-the-login and take a first-hand look at the mobile resources being offered to clients by your competitors.
Competitor Summary Matrices – Breakdown of the devices supported and key mobile features offered by all Mobile Monitor firms.
Analyst Support – Personalized research support from our experienced Mobile Monitor team.
Corey LimmerAnalyst, Consulting Services and Mobile Monitor
Corey Limmer is an Analyst on Corporate Insight’s Consulting Services team and lead researcher on Mobile Monitor. Since joining the firm in 2014, he has worked on a variety of custom projects related to online and mobile security, account opening, digital trends and fixed income competitive benchmarking. Corey was the lead author of the May 2016 study The Innovation Advantage, where his research was cited in such publications as InvestmentNews, ThinkAdvisor and CXOtoday. He has also been a regular contributor to Corporate Insight’s syndicated Next-Generation Investing studies and is a member of the Digital Advice Monitor team. Corey graduated from Tufts University in 2012 with a B.A. in Economics and Spanish.
- Director of Research: Matthew Eschmann
- March 2019 – Mobile App Satisfaction and Preferences: Analysis of Corporate Insight’s 2018 Bank User and 2017 Investor Surveys
- December 2018 – Mobile Innovators: Next Generation Banking and Investment Apps
- September 2018 – With a Little Help from the Machines: Virtual and Voice-Based Assistants
- June 2018 – Digital Wallets and 2017 Investor Survey Results: Q2 2018 Mobile Monitor Report
- March 2018 – Keeping Up with Account Details: Mobile Account Information
- December 2017 – Mobile Leaders: Top Firms in Mobile Finance
- September 2017 – Making Changes on the Move: Mobile Self-Service Capabilities
- June 2017 – Money Movement
- March 2017 – Mobile Menu Design & Navigation
- December 2016 – Staying Secure on the Go
- September 2016 – Mobile Alerts
- June 2016 – Mobile-Optimized and Responsively Designed Sites
- March 2016 – Top Firms & Best Practices
- December 2015: Mobile Account Opening
- June 2015: Windows Mobile and BlackBerry Apps