Retirement Plan Monitor – Institutional
Retirement Plan Monitor – Institutional, is a sister service to the existing Retirement Plan Monitor and examines the online and offline experience that leading retirement plan providers offer to plan sponsors and advisors. The services rounds out our research in the retirement plan industry and provides clients with an ongoing assessment of innovations in website content, design and functionality. Our aim is to help our clients stay on top of industry best practices and major changes impacting the competitive landscape. Working with actual plan sponsors, our research service provides retirement plan providers with a unique, first-hand look at the online resources and mar-com materials that comprise the plan sponsor and advisor experiences.
Tracks 13 Leading Retirement Plan Providers
Monthly Reports with Updates – In-depth reports that focus on key aspects of the digital user experience, including mobile and social media topics. The reports will also include an Update component that provides a comprehensive review of changes and additions made to the plan sponsor and advisor websites. Reports include:
- Best practice summaries
- Actionable recommendations
- Detailed findings and assessments for each firm
- A detailed analysis of any significant changes or additions made since the previous report
Quarterly Capabilities Matrix – Comparisons of key website and customer experience attributes across the target firms.
Monthly Research Report Summary Slide Decks – Key summary findings, best practices from industry leaders and recommendations from each report condensed into a convenient slide deck that can easily be shared with colleagues.
Analyst Access – Research support from our experienced Retirement Plan Monitor – Institutional team.
Andrew WaySenior Analyst, Retirement Plan Monitor and RPM-Institutional Andrew Way heads the Retirement group at Corporate Insight which consists of the Retirement Plan Monitor and Retirement Plan Monitor – Institutional research services. He has conducted extensive research on the retirement, brokerage and insurance industries during his time at Corporate Insight, examining the online platforms and technological innovations leading firms offer clients, prospects and financial professionals. He has been quoted in numerous financial and retirement publications, including PLANSPONSOR, 401k Wire, Fund Action, Money Management Intelligence and Ignites. Andrew graduated from Binghamton University in 2010 and has been a member of the Corporate Insight team since January of 2011.
- May 2017: Review of T. Rowe Price’s Plan Sponsor Portal
- April 2017: Plan Sponsor Site Participant Search Tools
- March 2017: Plan Sponsor Site Homepages
- March 2017: Plan Sponsor Homepages
- February 2017: Site Enhancements Since Launch of RPM-I
- January 2017: Introducing Nationwide
- December 2016: Lincoln Financial Group’s and Valic’s Plan Sponsor Sites
- November 2016: Analyzing Plan Sponsor Site Forms
- October 2016: Online Documents
- September 2016: Plan Sponsor Site File Management Capabilities
- August 2016: Plan Sponsor Site Education
- July 2016: Public Sponsor Educational Resources
- May 2016: Modifying Employee Data
- April 2016: Introducing Voya Financial
- March 2016: Participant Account Data on the Plan Sponsor Site
- February 2016: Plan Balance Summary Data
- January 2016: Plan Sponsor Site Investment Information
- December 2015: Plan Sponsor Site User Management Capabilities
- November 2015: Plan Sponsor Site Help Resources
- October 2015: Plan Sponsor Site Alert Capabilities
- September 2015: ParticipantSearch Tools
- August 2015: Introducing Empower Retirement
- July 2015: Plan Sponsor Site Reporting Capabilities
- June 2015: Plan Sponsor Site Navigation
- May 2015: Plan Sponsor Homepages
- April 2015: Introducing Fidelity
- March 2015: Introducing TIAA-CREF
- February 2015: Inroducing Merrill Lynch
- January 2015: Introducing T Rowe Price