Retirement Plan Monitor
Using actual 401(k), 403(b) and 457 accounts, Retirement Plan Monitor explores the plan participant experience offered by leading defined contribution plan providers. The research service will analyze the online and offline user experience offered by your competitors with a focus on website design and usability, online education tools, transaction capabilities, participant account documents, plan fees and more.
Tracks 20 Leading DC Retirement Plan Providers
Monthly Research Reports – In-depth reports that focus on the online plan participant user experience, retirement products, fees, mobile and more. Reports include:
- Detailed reviews of each Retirement Plan Monitor firm
- Key findings and best practice analysis to help improve your company’s offerings
- Handy matrix summarizing your competitors’ offerings
Monthly Updates – Comprehensive review of updates and changes to competitor plan participant websites.
Monthly Research Report Summary Slide Decks – Key summary findings, best practices from industry leaders and recommendations from each report condensed into a convenient slide deck that can easily be shared with colleagues.
Participant Website Videos – Go behind-the-login and take a first-hand look at the online resources being offered to plan participants by your competitors.
Participant Collateral Materials – All collateral materials and communications that we receive are available for subscribers to view or download online. This includes account statements, confirmations, newsletters, marketing pieces, disclosure documents and email communications.
Competitor Summary Matrices – Breakdown of the key participant site features offered by all Retirement Plan Monitor firms.
Analyst Support – Personalized research support from our experienced Retirement Plan Monitor team.
Andrew WaySenior Analyst, Retirement Plan Monitor and RPM-Institutional
Andrew Way heads the Retirement group at Corporate Insight which consists of the Retirement Plan Monitor and Retirement Plan Monitor – Institutional research services. He has conducted extensive research on the retirement, brokerage and insurance industries during his time at Corporate Insight, examining the online platforms and technological innovations leading firms offer clients, prospects and financial professionals. He has been quoted in numerous financial and retirement publications, including PLANSPONSOR, 401k Wire, Fund Action, Money Management Intelligence and Ignites. Andrew graduated from Binghamton University in 2010 and has been a member of the Corporate Insight team since January of 2011.
- January 2017: Introducing AXA and Lincoln Financial
- December 2016: 2016 Monitor Awards
- November 2016: Analyzing Participant Site Retirement Projection Resources
- October 2016: Analyzing Participant Site Fund Comparison Tools
- September 2016: Participant Site Live Chat Capabilities
- August 2016: Responsive Design Elements of Retirement Provider Websites
- July 2016: Participant Site Rollover Resources
- June 2016: Introducing John Hancock
- May 2016: Analyzing Mobile Website Plan Homepages
- April 2016: Navigating Retirement Plan Apps
- March 2016: Introducing Nationwide
- February 2016: Participant Engagement through Facebook
- January 2016: Monitor Awards
- December 2015: Mobile Transaction Capabilities
- November 2015: Participant Site Homepages
- October 2015: Mobile Update
- September 2015: Mobile Retirement Planning Tools
- August 2015: Analyzing Participant Site Help Resources
- July 2015: Introducing Prudential
- June 2015: Participant Site Search Tools
- May 2015: Online Documentation
- April 2015: Quarterly Statements
- March 2015: Participant Site Navigation
- February 2015: Introducing Empower Retirement – Putnam
- January 2015: The 2014 Retirement Plan Monitor Awards
- December 2014: Participant Site Retirement Income Projection Tools
- November 2014: Education Centers
- October 2014: Reviewing Mobile-Optimized Websites
- August 2014: Reviewing Retirement Plan Tablet Apps
- July 2014: Retirement Plan Mobile Apps
- April 2013: Client Login Access
- June 2014: Changing a Retirement Account’s Contribution Rate
- May 2014: Redirect Your Retirement
- April 2014: Tax Tools and Resources
- March 2014: How Has Your Account Performed?
- February 2014: Managing Retirement Plans On the Go
- December 2013: Homepages
- November 2013: Save Your Retirement
- October 2013: Life Event Resources
- September 2013: Roth Materials
- August 2013: Rollover Materials
- July 2013: Quizzes, Questionnaires, Worksheets and Checklists
- June 2013: Social Media
- March 2013: Quarterly Statement Analysis
- February 2013: Mobile Apps
- January 2013: Introducing J.P. Morgan and VALIC
- May 2013: Rich Media