Healthcare Monitor examines the digital experience of leading group health insurance firms. There are numerous pressures on the healthcare industry, including the digitalization of the customer experience. Our unique research methodology offers healthcare providers a unique, first-hand look at the online capabilities including interactive tools, doctor locater tools and customer service. We also showcase examples of best practices from other industries to foster new ideas. Unlike our typical monitor services,Healthcare Monitor scans the experience of the leading healthcare insurance firms to determine best practices that are emerging in this space. Our coverage group features the top firms by market share of lives covered, as well as premiums collected.
Monthly Research Reports – In–depth reports that focus on key aspects of the digital user experience, including mobile and social media topics. Reports feature:
- Detailed reviews of the digital experience of leading healthcare insurance firms
- Key findings and best practice analysis to help improve your firm’s client experience
Monthly Updates – Comprehensive review of changes and additions to competitor public and client websites with an emphasis on:
- Web and mobile design and usability
- Integration of social media channels
- Communications – digital and offline
Collateral Materials – All materials and communications that we receive are available for subscribers to view or download online. Any personal information is redacted.
Analyst Support – Research support from our experienced Healthcare Monitor team.
Drew MarescaDirector of Research – Insurance and Retirement Drew Maresca is the Director of Research responsible for the insurance and retirement plan teams at Corporate Insight. He has worked on Retirement Plan Monitor, Mutual Fund Monitor and Mutual Fund – Advisor Monitor. Drew joined Corporate Insight in 2008. His research and commentary has been featured in a number of prominent media publications including Kiplinger's, PLANSPONSOR and MarketWatch. He helped develop and launch Retirement Plan Monitor and was featured at a breakout session at the SPARK national conference in 2013.
- December 2017 – 2017 Healthcare Monitor Awards
- September 2017 – Prescribing Better Platforms: Online Rx and Pharmacy Resources and Solutions
- August 2017: Mobile Site Optimization
- May 2017: Fitness and Wellness Discounts
- April 2017: Personal Health Records
- March 2017: Digital Wellness Rewards Programs
- February 2017: Introducing Florida Blue and Oscar
- January 2017: Open Enrollment Season Promos
- December 2016: 2016 Monitor Awards
- October 2016: Doctor Locator Tools
- September 2016: Claims Details and Management Resources
- August 2016: Plan Access and Management on Mobile Apps
- April 2016: Member Services Message Platforms
- February 2016: Member Site Treatment Cost Estimators
- December 2015: Public Site Health Plan Quote Tools
- November 2015: Health Plans Promoting Insurance Enrollment
- October 2015: Social Media Strategy in Healthcare Insurance
- September 2015: Evaluating Member Site Health and Wellness Learning Centers
- April 2015: A Look at Healthcare Provider Locator Tools on the Member Site