Latest Blog Posts
|Join Our Mailing List|
Regularly published bi-weekly reports tracking industry site changes and highlights See details
In depth reports focusing on specific firm features across the coverage group See details
Each Monitor's coverage group capabilities, fees and products - Updated Quarterly See details
The Monitors: How We Become the CustomerCorporate Insight was the first firm—and likely still the only one—to conduct financial customer research and competitive intelligence by becoming the customer. Our Monitor services, which were our initial client offering and remain at the heart of what we do, embody this approach.
Each Monitor focuses on a specific financial business: brokerage, mutual funds, banking and credit cards, and annuities. Corporate Insight leadership maintains accounts with the major companies in these businesses and our analysts use the resulting access to see firsthand what a customer sees.
The analysts track, assess and compare the customer experience at each company, and evaluate the results for subscribers in monthly reports and related deliverables. And they do so via multiple formats and frequencies to give clients what they need, how and when they need it.
- Updates (usually biweekly)
- Matrix of capabilities and fees for all companies covered
- Videos of behind-the password activity on client Websites, filmed in real time. These provide vital information both to companies that want to better understand their own customer experience and those that want to see the appearance and functionality of their competitors’ client sites. We’ve provided videos since 1998 and probably are the only firm to do so.
- Additional research including timely reports on specific topics
- Access to Monitor analysts
- Access to historical Monitor archives