Robo advice has rapidly evolved from Silicon Valley vision to mainstream brokerage firm reality.
After spending years watching from the sidelines, incumbent investment firms are embracing digital advice services. Since spring 2015, nearly all the major U.S.-based hybrid brokerage firms have introduced proprietary digital advice solutions or announced their plans to do so soon. Meanwhile, many full-service firms are partnering with digital advice providers such as BlackRock/FutureAdvisor and SigFig to provide either their clients or advisors with automated advice solutions. Our newest study, Next-Generation Investing: The Incumbents Arrive, explores the forces driving this activity, which include the pending DOL fiduciary standard and the opportunity to provide a lower-cost, entry-level relationship in order to reach the next generation of investors. The report also analyzes key trends and developments in the digital advice space and how this market may evolve moving forward.
The report will help readers:
- Stay on top of the most recent trends in the digital advice market
- Understand the group of investors who are most likely to embrace digital advice services based on Corporate Insight’s proprietary survey data
- Discover the best practices key players in the digital advice space use to create competitive advantages
- Evaluate how digital advice is shaping markets beyond retail investing, such as the defined contribution and life insurance markets
Download the study preview and you will receive:
- Full study table of contents
- List of exhibits
- Introduction to the study
- Study methodology
- Firms featured in the study