In our first UX Spotlight, we are featuring the Homeowner’s Insurance Quote Tools Report. The following topics are covered:
- Phone vs. Online Activity – Understanding the differences in how users conduct insurance shopping which can reveal hidden opportunities
- Personal vs. Unsettling – Identifying the lines between timesaving and overreaching
- The balancing act – Is your questionnaire concise or cumbersome? Accurate or excessive?
- First impressions count – Are you coming across as credible to prospects unfamiliar with you?
- Turn offs and roadblocks – What items should a successful quote tool avoid?
For a limited time, we are offering a complimentary preview of this new timely and relevant report. Download your free preview today.