Are you successfully engaging the 83 million members of the Millennial generation? Many financial marketers, product managers and strategists struggle to connect with this demographic and serve them effectively. Without knowledge and understanding of Millennial attitudes, behaviors, and preferences, it can be difficult, if not impossible, to reach them. Our new study, Millennials Revisited: Financial Services and the Digital Generation, will arm you with the information you need to better understand and market to the Millennial generation.
5 Questions We Address:
- How do Millennials’ financial attitudes and behaviors differ from those of earlier generations?
- What financial product features do Millennials value most?
- Which financial services firms are effectively targeting and serving this group?
- What are the most effective ways to use technology to market to and serve these consumers?
- How can financial firms use education, gamification, social media and other tactics to engage Millennials?
Download the study preview and you will receive:
- Full study table of contents
- Introduction and overview of the study
- Challenges that Millennials pose to financial services firms