Corporate Insight is proud to announce the release of our latest study, Transcending the Human Touch: Onboarding and Product Strategy for Automated Investment Advice. The study will examine the strategies and best practices for new client onboarding and delivering online advice with little or no human touch.
Five Examples of Strategy Questions the Study Addresses:
- How can a firm onboard new clients without a human financial advisor?
- Should firms use flat fee or assets under management pricing?
- Is offering aggregation of outside investment accounts necessary?
- How can firms create an online investor questionnaire that serves both unsophisticated and engaged clients?
- Should a firm’s recommended portfolio use active or passive management?
For more information and to purchase your firm’s copy of the full study, please contact Grace Lei at 646-929-5148 or firstname.lastname@example.org .