The CI UX team employs numerous methods to capture user feedback to move your product or business forward. Our methods include:
- In-depth interviews, both lab-based and remote
- Contextual interviews and ethnography
- Comparative analysis
- Small group and roundtable discussions
- Card sorting, tree testing
- All modalities: desktop, mobile, tablet, kiosk, etc.
We can gather valuable feedback on designs in every stage, from paper sketch to wireframes to clickable prototypes.
Our user lab, conveniently located in midtown Manhattan, allows us greater flexibility in fielding research as well as a neutral location for unbiased or anonymous user tests.