Corporate Insight would like to invite you to join our analyst Anneli Lefranc for a free webinar – What Drives Investor Satisfaction?
We recently surveyed over 1,500 investors to examine the relationship they have with their primary brokerage firm. We then analyzed the results, identifying the features that matter most to different types of investors and that have the greatest impact on their overall satisfaction. Our major findings were published in Corporate Insight’s 2014 Investor Survey Report.
In this webinar, we will dive deeper into our survey data in an effort to answer a variety of key questions, including:
- What distinguishes the behaviors and preferences of such important demographic groups as Millennials, Gen X, mobile users, female investors, self-directed investors and full-service brokerage customers?
- How can brokerage firms and financial advisors improve client satisfaction?
- What website and mobile features do investors value most?
- What activities do investors perform most frequently using their firm’s website and mobile apps?
- To what extent are investors open to using different technologies to interact with advisors?
- Which “Next-Generation Investing” business models appeal most to different types of investors? This includes new services such as advisor search engines, online-only advisors and trade mimicking.
In addition to sharing new findings from our investor survey, we will also reserve time for Q&A.
Can’t make it to the live version? No problem! All registrants will receive a recorded version of the webinar, and the presentation will be available on our SlideShare page after the live session.