Gauging retirement readiness is among the most talked about topics in the retirement industry today. Many leading financial firms provide publicly available retirement income projection tools to their website visitors. While all of these tools provide some sort of income projection, they vary in terms of intuitiveness, comprehensiveness and quality of results. In CI’s most recent whitepaper, The Looming Problems with Retirement Planners, we get to the bottom of what is driving the variation in results seen across retirement planning calculators.
This special report includes:
- Analysis of 12 retirement income projection tools
- Six key factors that cause large variations in retirement tools’ income projections
- Four variables that primarily influence income goal projections
- Additional reasons that the tools’ income projections may be inaccurate or misleading
- Variations in follow up options after receiving income projection results, such as customer service phone numbers
Download your copy of the whitepaper by clicking the link below.
For more information on our research, please contact Craig Sherter, Director of Business Development, at 646-929-5149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.